Women Moving Forward®
January 10-12 | $3,750
June 7-9 | $3,750
Westlake Village, CA
COPYRIGHT SUSAN VAN VLEET CONSULTANTS, INC. 1980
This three day intensive retreat for women is the most powerful and confrontational workshop we do.
Its’ purpose is:
TO HAVE WOMEN GET OFF THEIR POSITIONS OF POWERLESSNESS.
It does not matter what the positions of powerlessness are as long as the women who attend are serious about removing the barriers.
They also have to be willing to work long hours over the three days to get the job done.
Companies like McDonalds Corporation, Procter & Gamble, Hewlett Packard and Johnson & Johnson have all held Women Moving Forward Workshops for the women in their companies.
Course Description and Outline
Women Moving Forward®is an interactive course. It involves a great deal of participation from the women attending. There are role-plays, lectures, exercises and small group processes.
Who you really are as a woman, how you fit into your company and why, what power you and others have and how to use it.
There are two to three hours of homework requiring contact with one or two other participants.
Your anger, fears and frustrations and how they get in the way, completing as many as possible, support from other women, determining your future.
About the men in your life, conflict, uncommunicated communications, having a support system for women in your company, completion.
1. The participant will know and demonstrate how to support another woman so that woman produces a result.
2. The participant will be able to clearly articulate a professional and personal goal.
3. The participant will be clear on what stops her from moving on and have a plan for removing it.
4. The participant will identify the formal and informal structure of her organization and where she is in both.
5. The participant will identify what support she needs to reach her goals.
5. The participant will identify her own conflict style and know how to keep it from stopping her.